Let's breakdown the meal plan further...
What's a Meal Swipe?
Click on the video to learn more about "Meal" swipes
Traditional Dining Halls...
- You can dine-in or get a meal to-go (available once per meal period)
- Dining spaces varying in sizes, each with their own unique layout
- Feature similar stations that serve a varied daily menu
- A variety of seating options
Retail Points are a declining balance account; they add flexibility and convenience to your meal plan.
- One Retail Point is valued at one dollar
- Budgeting is required
- Accepted at all on-campus dining locations (some locations are Retail Points only)
- Retail Point balances roll from fall to spring semester but not the next academic year
- You can view your balance by registering with the Webcard Center, at the cash register or through the Bite Universities App
Click on the video to learn more about Retail Points swipes
- Meals-to-go or dine-in
- Options include cafes, local dining destinations (including Skinny Pancake and New World Tortilla) and convenience stores
- Favorites include sushi, smoothies, burritos, crepes, bagels, coffee and more!
- Used to treat a friend to a meal in the traditional dining halls
- Guest Meals expire at the end of each semester
Can I add Retail Points to my account?
- Yes! The balance of any additional Retail Points added roll semester to semester, year to year as long as you are at UVM.
Check out our Campus Dining Updates and FAQs on our website for more info about our meal plans, mobile ordering, and more!
Food Allergies & Intolerances
We know that some students have food allergies or intolerances. If this is true for you, we highly encourage you to contact our Registered Dietitian, so we know how best to accommodate you.
Explore Your Options!
If you find yourself stuck in a rut, explore all the dining locations at UVM and what they have to offer.
- With your meal plan, you have access to any of the traditional dining halls
- Use your Retail Points at any one of our retail locations
- Try something new that you've never experienced before
Vegan and Vegetarian Options
Across campus, our vegetarian and vegan menu items are indicated with a "V" for vegetarian or "VG" for vegan. We have dedicated plant-based stations across campus: Rustic Roots, PeaPod, and Sprout.