Hold a Virtual Portfolio Show – on Behance!
1. Students sign up for free and create portfolios of their work on Behance.
2. The school creates a master Behance page (let’s say Be.net/school)
3. Student or suitable admin creates a Moodboard of student’s work. A moodboard is a collection of projects.
4. Student or admin designates the school’s master account as a co-owner of the moodboard.
5. For increased discoverability, students tag each of their projects with agreed upon tag, e.g. “SchoolName_SP20”
6. All moodboards appear in the school’s Behance moodboard page
7. Encourage virtual visitors to be.net/school. Visitors can view the various moodboards
8. Encourage visitors to “appreciate” their favorite projects
9. After the event, search for your students' most appreciated projects in the past week
10. Award prizes and recognition to the top vote-getters.