Suggested Questions about the readings:
1. What struck you about these readings?
2. Has anyone in your family experienced what Jennifer Johnson writes about?
3. Would these problems have been increased or decreased, if the divorcing parents had not remarried?
4. If you were to draw the family structure diagram for yourself or someone you are concerned about, what would it look like? How do you feel when you look at it?
5. How can the members of the group support you this week?
6. Whom would you like to invite next week?
Activity for this week:
Make a list of children (of all ages) you know who have been harmed by the Divorce Culture, broadly defined to mean anyone who was not raised by both their biological parents. Write their names on a Healing Family Breakdown Bookmark, and put the bookmark in a place where you will see it every day. Pray for these people each day this week.