Benefits of Audio Analytics
- Quantify your audio successes and failures with historical trending, same day concurrent listeners, conditional formatting, and customizable charts to see your audio high and low performers
- Validate your audio experience data for guaranteed quality assurance with customer journey data and quality of service measures such as stall events, error events, bitrate changes, average buffer duration and more.
- Monetize your audio streams with ad delivery to allow for better forecasting and monetization opportunities to control frequency and ensure your delivering a personalized message at the right time and the right location.
- Monitor trends and anomalies in delivery with advanced anomaly detection and machine learning through our unique Adobe Sensei offering, to evaluate trends and be alerted against audience goals in near real-time.
Features of Audio Analytics
- Audio SDK and API tracking support w/ 10s heartbeat measurement.
- Audience Analytics integration that will allow you to pull in demographic data and layer on to listeners exposure data.
- Analysis Workspace audio consumption template to focus on audio specific KPI’s and listener engagement.
- Audio Federated Analytics to share and receive audio data between two Adobe Analytics clients.
- Downloaded audio content to measure more touch-points including audio assets that are downloaded to a users device.
- New audio calculated metrics and dimensions to truly understand a listeners experience.
- Audio consumption across multiple devices including cars, home voice devices, & more.
Audio Consumption Template
- Trend Audio consumption for media comparisons across content or categories
- Effectively measure UV’s with an audio start and time spent using people metrics
- Review the top 5 pieces of content at a glance for the current week, month, or previous week
- Analyze all of your content delivery by device, player state and country
- Monitor where fall-out is occurring during playback, due to errors, drops, etc.
Created with images by Adi Goldstein - "The Mixer" • kaboompics - "earphones headphones mobile music listening desk earphones"