How does it work?
Before booking, you are welcome to call or come into the studio so that we can help you with any questions that you may have!
If you do not have any questions, or our lovely staff has already helped to answer the questions that you did have, you can book directly online
The Big Day
Your experience with us begins from the moment you enter our studio. We begin with champagne or white wine during your hair and makeup consultation. We will discuss your vision and what you're comfortable with before we start our shoot.
Our entirely female staff will make you feel comfortable and assist with your needs throughout the session. Our studio is structured to ensure your privacy. Your sessions will be discrete and private.
Now is the hard part! Once you come back to view your beautiful photos, we will assist you in narrowing down to your favorites! We will pick out the perfect product that fits your desires and guide you through how to present them to your sig. other or where to display them in your home!
Let us Glam you up!
You didn't think we were going to leave you hanging, did you? No way! Half the fun of a boudoir session at Alli Murphy Photography is the part where you get pampered!
We bring in a team of hair and makeup artists to get you looking and feeling -- absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. This is a complimentary service that's included in your package.
Our hair and makeup team is all about emphasizing all your gorgeous features. Based on the theme or vibe of your boudoir session, they'll work with you to create the best look. They always have lots of goodies, so you'll have plenty of flexibility.
After deciding on makeup, you'll work together to come up with the most flattering hairstyle for the shoot. We promise those tresses will be ultra glossy and nothing short of perfect.
Many women have fears when coming into the studio regarding retouching! Our clients love us because we know how to make you look flawless without making you look like a plastic barbie doll. We simply remove unwanted blemishes and leave the image looking like your beautiful self!
Removal of acne, stretch marks, and cellulite is part of the retouching process. We do some slimming as part of our editing process as well but the goal at every session is not to make you look drastically different than you look in person.
Price to Book
The price to book your shoot with Alli Murphy photography is $250.
This is a nonrefundable session fee.
This fee will cover our prep, booking your professional hair/makeup artist, time photographing, time editing, customer service, etc.
Groupon Marathon Deals
So, you found us on Groupon, and are excited to snag the deal! We are excited too!
Many ladies want to know the difference between booking directly with Alli Murphy Photography vs purchasing a Groupon.
- Deal days will have multiple clients in on the same day.
- Your hair and makeup experience may not be private but your photography session time will be 100% private.
- If booking with Alli sessions are held on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY ONLY - first appointment at 9am and last daily appointment at 4pm. No exceptions.
- If booking with Katie sessions are held on TUESDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.
- 2 or 4 outfits depending on deal purchased. No additional allowed once deal is purchased.
- Strict time is kept.
- Additional purchasing of images allowed.
- No other coupons or discounts allowed to be applied.
- A block of time is held out for our one-on-one experience, you will be the only Boudoir client in the studio and have Alli as your photographer.
- Your hair and makeup experience will be 100% private with our top stylists.
- Session can be booked at any time - including weekends or week nights.
- Unlimited outfits
- Time is loose and more flexible.
- 60 minutes for your hair and makeup glam session
- 60 minutes for your personalized photo shoot
- 60 minutes viewing and ordering session (This will be set for 5 or more days after your session)
Our clients always joke that they don’t know how they’re going to choose because they love them all! We think that’s a good problem to have! But, we want to assure to you that we’ll totally help you to narrow them down to your favorites.
Once we’ve narrowed them down, we will figure out which package works best for you, and the products you would like to purchase!
All of our collections are “create your own” collections... this way, we can create packages to fit every budget! Or, you can go ala carte!
You will receive the duplicate digital file of any pictures that you purchase in a product.
For example, if you purchase 20 of your favorite photos in an album then you will receive those same 20 photos digitally.