Thailand Made by-Aamina AND TARA

The Thailand flag was officially adopted on September 28, 1917. Red is said to symbolize the blood of life, white the purity of the Buddhist faith, and blue the monarchy.
Rice is one of the main dishes in Thai cuisines,it is used in almost of their dishes. It is known as a rare blessing of god.
People in Thailand are very religious people and take their religion very seriously without any lack of respect. 99% of Thailand has people that follow Buddhism and the rest 1% are the people who follow Christianity or Islam.
When being introduced or greeting someone, men say Sawatdee-krap and women say Sawatdee-kah. Thais greet each other with a "wai." Foreigners are not expected to initiate the wai gesture, but it is an insult not to return the wai. If a wai is not offered to you, shake hands with men and smile and nod to women
When we visit Thailand we should all have open minds and positive thoughts about their culture
Some of the things that we could bring on the trip can be-A map,a translator,a guide and the guide can also tell were to eat and all the other information.


Created with images by wongaboo - "Thailand" • Peggy_Marco - "thailand bangkok temple" • benklocek - "Sticky rice" • Simon - "thailand bangkok temple" • jafsegal - "Wat Arun, Bangkok. Thailand" • RussBowling - "Ayutthaya, Thailand"

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.