What is matter?
1. I can measure the mass, volume, and weight of matter using proper tools and correct units (SI).
List 3 ways to describe matter beyond using your senses.
2. I can calculate density of matter given the proper tools.
3. I can create a model to explain that atoms are the smallest building blocks of matter.
4. The I can classify matter as a substance, element, compound, molecule, or mixture.
What are the 2 groups to which matter can be classified?
5. I can distinguish between pure substances, elements, compounds, molecules, and mixtures.
Created with images by Seniju - "bells" • ekk814 - "time clock evening" • info254 - "pocket watches time of time" • Ikaika - "chess clock game" • filkaman - "clock alarm clock schoolboy" • ThomasWolter - "time clock second"
Made with Adobe Slate
Make your words and images move.
Your report has been submitted.
There was a problem submitting your report. Please contact Adobe Support.