Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz was a Cuban revolutionary and politician who governed the Republic of Cuba as Prime Minister from 1959 to 1976 and then as President from 1976 to 2008.
- Born August 13,1926 in Birán Cuba.
- Died November 25,2016 in Havana Cuba.
- He had a total of nine children.
- Had a total of 12 siblings his brother Raul Castro took over for him in 2008.
- Ángel Castro y Argiz, Lina Ruz González are Fidel's parents
A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past.
They talk about the failure of socialism but where is the success of capitalism in Africa, Asia and Latin America?
I find capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it causes war, hypocrisy and competition.