4. Name your baby
- If you would like you can name your baby. By doing that you may feel more attached to the baby and won't be calling the baby "IT"
- I Named my baby Lorelai or Rory for short
5. Make sure to properly support baby's head and neck.
- If not done correctly baby will cry uncontrollably for a good period of time
6. Keep Track of Baby's Stuff
The baby will come with a lot of materials that will be needed in order to receive the best possible grade on the baby 3 project.
Your baby will come with...
- Two diapers (green and yellow)
- Pajamas (with sensor in fabric)
- Sweatshirt and Pants (with sensor in fabric)
- Bottle (to feed baby with)
- Small one piece outfit (with sensor in fabric)
- Standard car seat
- Diaper bag
7. Keep the baby warm
Your baby 3 has a thermometer inside that tells weather or not your baby was too cold or too warm which could result in a loss of points
- Make sure to bundle up baby when outside or on the bus/car
8. NEVER SHAKE YOUR BABY 3 DOLL
- The baby doll is meant to teach you to NEVER shake your baby. If you do end up shaking your baby the baby will start to cry uncontrollably and a report will go to your teacher about abuse.
- This will lead to a significant drop of points
9. What to do when the baby starts to cry
When my baby would start to cry I would start to go through a schedule of what might stop the crying.
- Try to feed the baby
- Try to change the baby
- Rock the baby until it stops crying
10. Have fun!
- Your time with the real care baby is very short and you will may miss the baby when it is over.
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity so you should take full advantage of it.