Homecoming=FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
HOMECOMING THEME: ROW OVER THE PATRIOTS
Spirit Week Days
(DRESS CODE STILL APPLIES DURING DRESS UP DAYS!!)
- Monday: PJ Day
- Tuesday: Student-Teacher Swap Day (Teachers dress like students and students dress like their teachers)
- Wednesday: Decade Day
- Thursday: Frat Day
- Friday: Red/White Day
Parade Entry Guidelines, Float Staging and Route
- Anyone wanting to enter the parade must complete the electronic parade entry form by September 20. (Late entries will not be accepted.)
- No bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, three wheelers/four wheelers, golf carts, ATV’s, motorcycles, or boats will be permitted
- No trailers over 16 ft. long
- Persons planning to enter a horse in the parade must turn in a copy of a negative coggins to Leah Carroll at the Beebe High School Main Office
- The school will not be responsible in any way for animals or riders. Horses, buggies, or wagons will not participate on campus. They will join the parade from Lemon Street.
- Students who are members of a club or extracurricular activity planning to participate in the parade must have a faculty sponsor.
- Float entries must support the City of Beeble and/or Beebe Public Schools.
- All entries must be decorated appropriately. Students with decorated cars or floats for the parade will be dismissed to the student parking lot after the pep rally.
- Students will NOT be allowed to get on floats until the Pep Rally has ended. Line up for the parade will begin at 1:15.
- Students must present their permission slip to their teacher or sponsor. Permission slips must be kept on students at all times.
- All participants riding in a vehicle must be inside the cab, truck bed or riding on top of trailer. For safety purposes, participants may not ride with legs hanging off of a tailgate or trailer.
- Candy should not be thrown while on campus.
- ALL OTHER FLOATS MUST BE REMOVED AFTER THE PARADE
Permission Forms for Homecoming are available in the following locations:
- High School Information Station (Outside the Beebe High Main Office)
- Beebe High School Webpage
- Beebe District Webpage (beebebadgers.org)
- Beebe High School Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- BHS Student Announcements
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 12:45 P.M. – Pep Rally and Royalty Presentation
- 1:15 P.M. – Line Up for Parade
- 1:30-1:45 P.M– Parade will begin once everyone is in place after the pep rally.
- 3:10 P.M. - Buses will run at Regular Time
- 6:20 P.M – Pre-game Royalty Presentation
- 7:00 P.M. – Beebe Badger Football Game