Pipeline has produced some of the most exciting CG, 2D and custom hybrid digital productions coming out of Canada in the last several years. Along with developing our own IP for global distribution, our current clients include: NBC/Universal, Disney XD, Discovery Nickelodeon and Nelvana.
The iconic Pipeline is considered a specialty wave meant only for the most skilled. It's epic and totally perfect. Only world-class surfers find it and ride it. Come surf with the best, at Pipeline Studios.
- Lead a team of character and location artists in the visual development of a new international preschool property
- Work in collaboration with other departments to ensure smooth deliveries throughout the production pipeline
- Work closely with show Director for overall artistic direction
- Share and execute your cohesive vision from initial rough drawings to final polished art.
- 4+ years experience in a senior level design role
- Fluent in Photoshop
- Maya and Harmony skills a plus
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized art, animation or design school desired
- Excellent communication, artistic, technical and creative skills
- Strong understanding of proportion, balance, perspective, shape and volume
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow through in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude, with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Be pro-active and solution-orientated