Explore a library of > 6 million images of the UK:
- enter your search terms in the Geograph search box.
- to see all images at a location, enter an asterisk (*) - you can only do this in our 5 most detailed maps.
- click on any image to view it full size.
- select the buffer tool - find it in the Annotations toolbar.
- add a buffer around a point e.g. you could see who lives within 0.5km of school.
- add a buffer around a line e.g. to explore the impact of a flood.
Add your points
- create a file - CSV format - with the coordinates or postcodes of your points of interest.
- add a label column if you like!
- upload your file to display the points on your map.
© Crown copyright and database rights 2019 Ordnance Survey (100025252) FOR SCHOOL USE ONLY. Historic mapping courtesy of the National Library of Scotland. Aerial photography © Getmapping Plc.