Tourist attractions in Wales:
Wales has many beautiful lands.
• 1. Snowdonia is one of the most famous things in Wales it is about 3000 ft high and very beautiful mountain ranges.
• 2. Brecon Beacons National Park it is the hikers paradise on two different mountains over 1000 too 2000 ft high with many beautiful lakes, waterfalls and wild ponies.
• 3. Devil's Bridge and the Hafod Estate a big wonderful valley with lakes waterfalls and you could climb down there but it will be hard to climb back up again without ropes.
• 4. Wales by Rail you could go on a stream train and drive threw mines and very many mountains, river sides and castles.
• 5. Caernarfon Castle one of the largest castles in the UK built for the prince of wales in the 13th century.
• 6. Llandudno is the largest seaside resort town in Wales. Located on the north coast with views across the Irish Sea. There are many things for example cafes and boats and sometimes also nice promenaden.
• 7. Portmeirion is a beautiful hotel resort and visitor attraction located on the coast of Snowdonia National Park in Gwynedd, North Wales. It was built by Sir Cough Williams-Ellis between 1925-1975. It is very beautiful and is made for a nice restful one night. This hotel was designed to look like an Italian fishing village.
• 8. Conwy is Located on the north coast of Wales just a short distance from Manchester, Conwy offers just about everything one could hope for in a day trip: a stunning castle, medieval architecture, and plenty of great shopping.
• 9. Anglesey is a beautiful place there are many beautiful beaches and a bridge on a small separated island and a light tower is there too.
• 10. Pembroke shire coast is Surrounded by water on three sides and there are also historic castles and cathedrals too.
There are also many things that is want to be seen by the whole world.
1. Stonehenge: is the most popular tourist attraction in England. The stones are out of bronze and you need to book tickets to go there because so many people want to go there. The stones were placed 3000-1500 years BC.
2. Tower of London: was very many things like a Prison, palace, treasure vault, observatory, and menagerie.It is one of the most important building for England.And there you could lots of stuff so that your busy for hours.It was Built in 1078 by William the Conqueror.
3. The City of Bath:If you would want to go to a small beautiful, lovely city then it would be the best city ever.There are magnificent roman baths with 500 architectural importance beautiful houses.
4. Windsor castle: Is the largest inhabited castle in the world .Windsor Castle is built on two amazing big courtyards.And when the royal flag is flying then you are not aloud to go on the place because the royal would be in there.
5. Historic Yorkshire: Is a beautiful small place with romantic streets, churches, gardens. And its also close to the most historic and beautiful city Durham.Yorkshire is a very traditional city.
6. Eden Project: The Eden project is a really cool project where they collect plants from all over the world.Location: Bodelva, Cornwall.They have an amazing collection of plants but also unique artificial biomes.
7. Lake District National Park: Has magnificent views covering 900 sq miles. It is a must visit if you want to visit England with the beautiful lake. But there you could also do other things for example: you could hike up the highest mountain in England.
8. England also has very beautiful university like the famous Cambridge university and also the very famous and historic and very good, one of the best even university.
9.Cambridge University:Is an excellent university that works a little bit together with the oxford university.Many people also visit the university. And the university also does very special festivals and stuff like that.