this resort features classical Georgian architecture, rich mahogany paneling and manicured grounds that welcome guests to a place reminiscent of the grandest British manor houses. Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort transports its guests to a timeless experience of impeccable service, genteel manners and effortless sophistication, all set against the vivid aquamarine majesty of the Caribbean Sea. The property is an adults-only, Plantation Greathouse-style resort. This exclusive resort hosts British traditions such as high tea and offers 24-hour room service for Concierge rooms and suites. It also features an exotic, private off-shore island with a pool and a Thai restaurant. There are 8 restaurants, and full exchange privileges at neighboring Sandals (2 other near by) and Beaches resorts (transportation is added cost for other cities). Recipient of AAA 4-Diamond Award. The best part, it's all included in your stay!
Meets these criteria:
- Beautiful beach
- Fantastic views from room
- Modern rooms
- Adults only & All inclusive
- Amazing food choices for all types of diets
- Nearly free wedding (bonus!)
Room type- Caribbean Premium- This elegant garden or pool view room is located in the Arundel building near the tennis and basketball courts.
Smaller, quaint room located on near the main entrance of resort. There is no balcony or patio. Least expensive room type.
Three service levels-
Deluxe- Standard size rooms with king bed, in room safe, many room types in this level may not offer patio or balcony, the least expensive.
Guests in Club Level rooms also receive a VIP check-in; in-room bar with soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. Club Sandals guests also have room service during restaurant hours and access to an exclusive Club Sandals Lounge for assistance with spa or restaurant reservations, booking excursions and activities, or relaxing with culinary treats throughout the day.
Butler Service guests receive Club Sandals Service plus uncompromising assistance from a personal butler trained by the elite Guild of Professional English Butlers. Butlers are at your service for packing and unpacking luggage, general wardrobe attendance, serving a meal en-suite, 24-hour room service, and additional assistance with any other request that will make your stay special. Your wishes come true with Butler services.
Red lane Spa- All Sandals resorts offer spa services for additional charge.
All current promotion and credits, air credits, percentage off that Sandals is running are included in pricing provided.
Sandals has a No tipping policy for all resort staff with the exception of butlers or spa therapists.
Club Mo Bay can be included with your packages to Jamaica. You will be guided through customs and immigration quickly.
Sandals includes all your meals, snacks and drinks of all kinds on property. Top shelf liquors, special diets are no problem here! Stay at 1 play at 3 in Montego Bay Area.
Resort-Casual Attire - Dress shorts or denim pants, t-shirts or polo shirts and covered swimwear. Shirts and footwear required.
Resort-Evening Attire - Dress pants or jeans, dresses/skirts, long or short sleeve shirts with or without collars for men, dress shoes or elegant sandals. No shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts or sneakers.
- The Regency Suite and Deck - International cuisine is served buffet-style for breakfast and lunch. Dinners are served à la carte. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire.
- Bamboo Shack - Jamaican buffet with island jerk specialties, plus a salad bar. Open for lunch. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire.
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria -Open for lunch. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire.
- Eleanor's - Pan-Caribbean specialties are served à la carte. Open for dinner. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire.
- The Cricketers' Pub - Casual British pub fare. Open for dinner. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire.
- The Mariner Seaside Grill - Fresh seafood, plus Jamaican specialties. Open for lunch and late night snacks. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire.
- Royal Thai - Thai cuisine is served in an exotic setting offshore on Sandals Cay. Guests must be at the Watersports pier to meet the ferry 15 minutes before seating. Open for Dinner. Dress code is Resort Casual Attire. Reservations are required.
- Le Jardinier - Gourmet French cuisine is served on an outdoor terrace. Open for breakfast and dinner. Dinner dress code is Resort Evening Attire. Reservations are required for dinner.
- Tea Room - Continental breakfast and afternoon tea are served daily.
- Chocolate Buffet - Serving late-night desserts on the Pool Deck once a week.
- Room Service - Available during restaurant hours for guests in Club Level rooms, and 24 hours a day for guests in Butler Service rooms.
- Also included with your stay: Watersports: Windsurfing, water-skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, glass-bottom boat rides, canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, and catamarans. Additional charge applies for scuba resort-course certification when not a certified diver. Land sports and games: Volleyball, chess, outdoor chess, cards, board games, croquet, shuffleboard, squash, table tennis, billiards, basketball, and horseshoes.
- Night time shows that change every evening.