Facts about Hermes
- He was the patron of thieves and liars
- Hermes is fast and fit so that gave him the idea to race
- He kept Dionysus safe from Hera
- Hermes gave the hero Odysseus and his men a herb to make them human
- Hermes is a guide for the souls to take them to there new home, the Underworld
- Hermes killed the hundred eye Argus to free Lo
- He helped Perseus kill Medusa
- He invented the lyre and the flute
- He stole Apollo's sacred cattle the day he was born
- His roman name is Mercury
Lyre-A string instrument known for its use in Greek classical antiquit
Snake-The snake, which periodically molts, or sheds its skin, is a symbol of healing, regeneration and renewal.
Tortoise-The tortoise is a symbol of good luck and a long life,wisdom and peace
Caduceus-The Caduceus symbolizes the spinal column, the central conduit for the Psychic Force, or nerve energy, which animates all the organs and members of the body.