ZOOM Troubleshooting + FAQ
What can you do if your internet connection becomes unstable during event?
- Ensure that all other applications are closed and that other people in your house are not using the Internet
- Turn off your Zoom video (bottom left corner, “Stop Video” button)
What can you do if you cannot hear the speakers during the event?
- Check the volume on your computer
- Check to make sure you are connected to the event audio (bottom left corner: “Join Audio” button)
- Check to make sure you are connected to the correct speakers and mic (bottom left corner, ^ arrow for more settings)
please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance or call 360-385-5582 x333.