The Adobe Audience Manager Solution Consultant (AAM SC) is responsible for demonstrating how AAM will solve prospects' business problems, using tailored use-cases, which clearly articulate the context and value of AAM in a customer's daily work stream. As part of this process, SCs are responsible for understanding AAM’s technical architecture and describing contingencies the customer needs to consider.
What Current SCs Say About The Role:
- "I didn't know a technical role like this existed where I could be a client-facing pre-sales SME.
- “I have exposure to all aspects of the business, including product, marketing, and sales leadership. In addition to learning a ton from each team, I can make a real impact on the direction of the solution. I’ve never been in an organization where Solution Consulting has such a respected and influential voice.”
- "What I love about the SC role is that it's more of a lifestyle than a job. The focus is completely on what matters: how am I impacting sales cycles with my AE and how am I developing my subject matter expertise across AAM, the Adobe Stack and Ad Tech/Mar Tech, not how many hours am I in the office."
- I've been an SE/SC now for 6 years at a couple of different companies. Adobe is at a different level in terms of personal development and work/life balance.
The Solution Consultant is expected to:
- Effectively demonstrate AAM within the context of the Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Develop expert knowledge of AAM
- Develop deep understanding of the Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Maintain an understanding of DMP competitors, especially strengths and weaknesses of competitor solutions
- Develop & Maintain expert understanding of the advertising technology ecosystem
- Keep up-to-date on trends, developments & best practices around 1st, 2nd & 3rd party data management & audience segmentation
- At least five years previous success in a technical pre-sales or consulting environment
- Experience with ad technology (DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc…)
- Experience with inventory management platforms that overlay ad-serving systems or experience with data-targeting platforms and ad delivery
- Experience with Doubleclick or other relevant ad-serving tools.
- Experience with data onboarding solutions
- Familiarity with offline data environments (i.e. CRM systems, email platforms, data lakes)
- Understanding of ad serving technology including RTB, mobile & video
- Understanding of online marketing and analysis, including SEO, display, email, Search, Social, affiliates, and CRM
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Familiar and skilled with graphics programs to create presentations (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint or Keynote)
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support
- Working knowledge of client-side and server-side scripting technologies
- Strong verbal and writing skills (writing samples helpful)
- Project management skills in delivering on time solutions that routinely exceed customer needs.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Must effectively drive new business
- Bachelor’s degree
If interested, please email Jeff Figueiredo, Americas AAM, AMO & Campaign SC Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobe is also hiring AAM Account Executives. Please click here for more details.