Thursday May 11th
I will be at the lake the entire day. Arrive as early as you would like. Fo, I am looking forward to our continuing our annual happy hour and appetizers tradition. The Moose will be pouring triples.
Rib night at Cranberries and hopefully a Cavs game. Note Cranberry kitchen closes at 9 so don't dilly dally.
Friday May 12th
Recovery Breakfast @ Indian Head
Lunch with the King
Boating @ Leisure. Tabs will be pulled Taco Bell-a-Ritas will be consumed.
Craft Cookout - goal is no mass produced, mainstream ingredients
- Appetizers: Mexican Banderas, Chips & Salsa, assorted Italian meats, cheeses, and bread (Steve)
- Meats: Fresh ground beef/sirloin/brisket from Catullos Meats, all-beef hot dogs, sausages. All meats seasoned, marinated, and cooked to perfection
- Freshly baked buns
- Condiments & Toppings: Ketchup, Spicy Mustard, Pickles, Onions, relish, Jabrill sport Peppers, tomato, celery salt, giardineria pepper mix, provolone
- Sides: Chip assortment, tomato/onion salad, corn on the cob
- Beverage: Beers, Fo's fantastic Ogunjobi Julius
- Dessert: Woodford Reserve Bourbon Balls
Saturday May 13th
Freshly cooked breakfast @ condo + hydration and recovery from food coma
1pm Golf Scramble. You can register day of the event and I have purposely chosen not to pre-register to allow for schedule flexibility in case we need it due to poor weather conditions.
Dinner @ Six Hundred