1. Where was the explorer from originally (homeland)? Bartolomeu Dias was born 1450, Algarve, Portugal.
2. For what country did he explore? Bartolomeu Dias was the first European to sail around the southern tip of Africa.
3. Where did he explore? Bartolomeu Dias was exploring in Brazil.
4. How did this exploration help his country? This exploration has made the country wanting to do more exploration to find more things for them to explore.
5. What effect did his discovery have on the area that he explored or discovered? More explorers wanted to explore that land afterwards.
6. What year did he explore? In the year of 1488.
7. how long was his voyage? His voyage had last for 13 years.