Giving all children the physical literacy, emotional and thinking skills to achieve in PE, Sport and life.
Audience: current real PE Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 practitioners who would like to build their confidence in delivering real PE lessons and explore the new enhanced resources and assessment tools.
Date: Friday 14th October 2016 (9.15am - 3pm)
Venue: Willow Tree Primary School, Prior's Farm Lane, Northolt, Middlesex HP7 9JP
real PE provides fun and simple to follow Schemes of Work and support for Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) practitioners that give them the confidence and skills to deliver outstanding PE. It is fully aligned to the National Curriculum and Ofsted requirements and focuses on the development of agility, balance and coordination, healthy competition and cooperative learning through a unique and market leading approach to teaching and learning in PE.
- Experience a day of training to build your confidence to deliver real PE lessons.
- Explore the NEW enhanced, interactive resources.
- Explore the new exciting and simple solutions to assessment, healthy competition and collaborative learning in PE.
- Re-orientate yourself to the real PE programme.
Cost: £225 plus VAT includes
- 1-day course
- Scheme of Work for your year group
- NEW enhanced and simplified, interactive resources
- Ongoing support including a Teacher Portal.