Ensure the business owner understands the value of Aflac Fraud Protection powered by EZShield, and leverage this understanding for one-on-one enrollment conditions. Identity theft is a high-profile problem. Our associates can provide employers with a zero-cost solution if we can get one-on-one enrollment conditions in return.
Ideally, the entire enrollment will be done on EverwellTM. However, if it’s not possible to use Everwell for the EZShield census, EverwellTM should still be used for enrollment of Aflac products.
Familiarize yourself with the EZShield website, and help employees complete the EZShield registration process, from A to Z. This shows an extra level of service, and it’s quick and easy.
Do a little research. Who are the other identity theft protection service carriers kyou encounter? What types of services do they offer? How much do they charge for their services? This knowledge will help you position Aflac Fraud Protection powered by EZShield as the best choice.
Avoid using the word “free” when making Aflac Fraud Protection powered by EZShield available. Reinforce that Aflac is providing this service to our valued customers. We provide the service to gain excellent enrollment conditions.
TeleMedicine from MeMD
Powered by MeMD, members can connect with a medical provider online and receive personalized treatment. When medically appropriate, MeMD providers submit an e-prescription to a local pharmacy for purchase, pick-up and review (in-person) with local pharmacist.
What does it do?
- Telemedicine saves money – the average insured with an HDHP pays about $105 for a primary care visit. A telemedicine visit is $25.
- Telemedicine saves time – wait times are minimal for telemedicine with providers engaging with insureds in less than 10 minutes. Insureds also don’t need to worry about making a car trip to the doctor, with a provider available from anywhere.
Aflac is here to offer our customers the best ACA solutions available. We have partnered with three top reporting companies not only to make it simple for employers to get the compliance services they need, but to get them at prices they can’t get on their own.
How does it work?
- If your account asks about ACA reporting services, present the ACA Reporting for Employers flyer.
- Base pricing and contact information is on the flyer, so the employer can choose between the three vendors.
- You can offer to help initiate the relationship, or you can simply present the options.
- All questions about vendors or services should be directed to the vendor.
- Please be sure to take into consideration – and include if appropriate – any broker relationship that might be driving the ACA reporting conversations in your accounts.
What can I expect from each vendor?
- Each vendor has its own timeline and ACA reporting implementation process.
- Worxtime: After contacting Worxtime, the account will be contacted within the next business day.
- Navigate HCR: After contacting Navigate HCR, the account will be contacted within three business days.
- Accord: After contacting Accord, the account will be contacted in approximately two business days.