Rosner Travel - Your Preferred Sandals Specialists
- We are a "No Fees" agency
- A $200 per person deposit will lock in your room/suite category and pricing! - (Deposit is applied towards your balance due!)
- Interim payments in any amount at any time can be done through Rosner Travel.
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure date - Sorry, no extensions allowed.
- Valid passports are required with expiration date no earlier than 6 months from return date.
All rooms and suites include air conditioning, ceiling fan, king size bed, hair dryer, telephone, iron, ironing board, private bath and shower, safe deposit box, iPod docking station, cable TV, coffee maker
Three main room/suite categories: Standard, Club and Butler. Each category has various room types.
- The Club Sandals Lounge is accessible 24 hours with the Club Sandals Concierge available between the hours of 8am-10pm to assist with reservations for spa, excursions, restaurants and just about anything.
- Preferred Club Sandals Lounge check in with chilled towel and champagne.
- Weekly hosted activities like a Cocktail party, a Martini Evening, Wine tasting, Snorkeling and exclusive Island Routes Tours.
- In Room/Suite and Lounge bars with scotch, vodka, rum, whisky, wine, beer, juices, sodas and water.
- Relax with a kindle in the Club Sandals Lounge, while enjoying mouthwatering culinary treats, an assortment of teas and world renowned Blue Mountain coffee.
- Room Service available from 7:00am to 10:00pm daily
Sandals Suites with Butler Service
Your wish is our command. With the uncompromising attention of a personal butler trained to the highest standards by the elite Guild of Professional English Butlers, you will be pampered throughout your stay in extraordinary ways. From unpacking and packing your luggage... attending to your wardrobe.... serving a glorious meal on your terrace...make dinner reservations for you...escort you to your dinner restaurant ... ensure your in-room bar is stocked to your liking...24 hrs room service... just to name a few.... a Sandals Suite, complete with your own personal butler, is the ultimate indulgence. You can stay in constant contact with your personal butlers by cell phone!
Valid Passports are required for travel to Jamaica. The expiration date must be six (6) or later from the date you return to the States. If you need assistance in renewing or acquiring a passport, give us a call! We will be delighted to assist you!