- Are you a lawyer in Florida, looking for better and more secure ways to use your iPad and mobile technology?
- How about learning more about the most popular apps for writing, note taking, managing PDFs and much more?
- What are you doing to protect your data when using your iPad? Are you backing up your files, photos and documents securely?
- Are you using a VPN, encrypted email or file encryption service to protect and control of your clients' confidential information?
- Do you maintain a database of all your digital devices, serial numbers and passwords?
- Is your email secure? A random sampling of 50 contact listings of FL attorneys revealed 12 using free, consumer-level email accounts. More than 20%. This type of account is entirely hackable and provides virtually zero security! Don't let this happen to you.
Learn the best ways to manage not just your iPad but also your cloud services, email accounts, files and other devices and how to keep everything in sync!
We all understand the world is changing faster every day with the rapid adoption of mobile technology. There are many fantastic tools, apps and cloud services to make you more professional and productive than ever before.
The key is in learning the correct ways to use these wonderful tools and services.