Take a stroll down down to Isle of Palms, a very beautiful beach full with adventure. Isle of Palms, the name, was given by J.S. Lawrence, the owner. Before being named Isle of Palms it was called Long Island.
Near this resort there are many things to do.
- You could go water skiing at Tidal Wave Water Sports.
- Go last minute shopping down the street to Hudson's Market.
- Why not head out to Morgan Creek Grill you get a view of the ocean. You also get to enjoy a good meal of seafood.
Myrtle beach is a beautiful beach located on the coast of South Carolina. Myrtle Beach is know for its attractions which pull tourists there. Myrtle beach used to be a air force base establishment during the 1930's and 1940's.
Some of the things you can do are...
- Take a walk down Myrtle Beach's Boardwalk where you can can go shopping in stores located right at the Boardwalk.
- Visit the Family Kingdom Amusement park
- Stop by the Hollywood Wax Museum
Visit another one of our beautiful beaches located on the east coast of South Carolina. At Litchfield there is plenty to do. Litchfield is located 3 miles right away from Pawley Island.
- Stay at one of 5 star seaside hotels
- Shop at the Hammock Shopping Village eight down the side of the beach
- Walk down to The Brookgreen Gardens where you will experience the beauty of nature
Folly beach is a beach located on the coastal part of Charleston. Come enjoy an adventuress trip down this beach where you can learn more about its history. Folly beach was called Coffin Island before the Civil War due to its isolation from the rest of the land. This beach was known for being the favorite place of the pirates and many shipwrecks.
- Visit the Lighthouse Inlet Heritage Preserves for a view of the island
- Go fishing on the folly Beach Pier
- Visit the Folly Beach County Park for an experience in nature.