To me, my personal accomplishments vary for things I have done through out my life. Like volunteering for the community such as cleaning the beach or helping with the Chili Cook-Off and my art work.
I accomplished an after school program called Teen Quest. At Teen Quest it helped me get an after school job.
I have been in Drama since last year. I've preformed in plays and skits.
I joined cheer my senior year to try and be more school oriented and have more school spirit.
An Entrepreneur can make up to an average of $72,000 annually as a small business owner. It is in the Business Finance pathway.
An Architect can make up to $119,000 a year as a high and respected architect and the low of $44,000 as a not so well known architect. It is in the Art and Communication pathway.
Mott Community College
I'm going to start at Mott for my first few years. It will cost around $4000-$5000. I'm going to pay by getting a job and saving and through scholarships.
Michigan State University
After I finish a few years at Mott,I'm going to transfer to Michigan State to learn business and architecture.
Short Term Goals
- I want to go to college by the end of 2017
- I want to go work at subway
Long Term Goals
- To be able to make my own business.
- have a family
- to make enough money
- help the homeless
My plans to get to my main goal of making my own business
- Go to college for business
- Graduate and get a well paying job to save for my next years in college
- Go to college for architecture
- Graduate and start saving
- Find an area that needs the most help
- Build an apartment building for the homeless
- Buy a building for my business
- And Be Successful