01. What’s your name? Ezra Pollard
02. What grade are you? 11th Grade
03. How long have you been at Junction City High School? Since freshman year.
04. Do you like it very much? I like it somewhat.
05. How do you feel about the teachers and staff? Some teachers are very kind and easy to learn with.
06. Do you enjoy your classes? I do enjoy some of my classes.
07. Do you participate in any extracurricular activities? If not, would you like to? I participate with the GSA only.
08. Do you have any complaints about the school? If so, what do you think needs to be changed? I think there should be more allowance for students to get extended work if under needed circumstances, or easier ways to be removed from a class early within a semester.
09. Are there any classes that the school doesn’t offer that you’d like to take? I would like to take a Zoology course.
10. Do you have a least favorite thing about this school? If so, what is it? My least favorite thing is the teachers that don't explain the material well enough.
11. Do you have a favorite thing about this school? If so, what is it? My favorite is science classes.
12. What is your favorite subject? My favorite subject is science.
13. What career would you like to have? I would like to be a zookeeper.
14. What are you most looking forward to after high school? I look forward to my career as a zookeeper.
15. What are you least looking forward to after high school? I'm least looking forward to the low wage i will have at my job.