Why Accuro Data Analytics?
1. The Right Data, Applied in the Correct Manner, Improves Business Performance
Accuro’s dedicated Data Analytics platform allows clinics to analyze their business performance metrics and to generate often-surprising insights to guide operational improvements. Using Accuro’s User Permissions, data is only displayed to authorized users.
Clinic Managers can now make decisions based on real data to achieve peak performance across multiple locations.
Here are a few examples:
- Analyze patient volumes in peak hours to plan ideal staffing levels
- Patient throughput versus cost
- Date to decision – determining timeline metrics from patient first phone call to visit
2. Clinical Insights and Patient Quality Programs
Analyze health trends across segments within the clinic’s patient population and build preventative care initiatives:
- Chronic care: Analyze critical lab or prescription metrics across patient segments of chronic conditions such as: diabetes, COPD, asthma and hypertension.
- Patient types: Analyze health trends in patient segments by age or gender.
3. Contribute to Peer Groups
Be an active contributor to the peer groups that help to shape policy. Reports from clinical operations, and patient health allow your clinical team to easily contribute to peer groups, conferences, and medical research projects.