SPC started working with AGS in 2011 to find fresh ways to turn heads. When something looks good, people notice. So we set out to create an event that would give attendees and exhibitors something extraordinary to remember. The result cemented a lasting relationship between our teams, one where the event gets better year after year.
- Create a captivating atmosphere
- Better execute education sessions & gala party
- Increase companies exhibiting for the first time
- Produced all signage, event structures & props
- Reduced costs by creating alternatives to costly marketing collateral
- Optimized attendee traffic through innovative designs
- Optimized shipping & I & D
- Expanded show to larger space with 3 venues
- Record # of exhibitors, attendees & gala guests
- Retail attendees increased by 45%
- Booth space sold out 4 months in advance
"At least 75 people stopped me to say what a good job we did and how incredible the expo was. We could not have pulled this off without AGS. All I can say is that they did it again."
—Bobby Creel, Director, Southern Exposure