WHAT ARE OUR RATES
Look n Learn // up to 5 hr, $750.00. Enjoy up to 5 hours of a Look and Learn demonstration covering an array of creative and finishing techniques. Additional fees may apply.
Hands On // up to 6 hr, $1,000.00. Enjoy up to 6 hours of Hands On training. This intense course will make sure that you have a full understanding of the application and technical aspect of haircutting. Additional fees may apply.
WHAT ARE OUR REQUIREMENTS
- CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE IF NEEDING TO RESCHEDULE THE EVENT, ANY MONEY PAID
WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE AGREED DATE. YOU MUST CONTACT US AT LEAST 30 DAYS BY EMAIL STATING THAT THE EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED WITH A LEGITIMATE REASON. FAILURE TO DO SO YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY FULL PAYMENT OF THE AGREED TRAINING COURSES.
- PLEASE BE AWARE WHEN BOOKING, DUE TO CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. WE HAVE THE RIGHTS TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE ANY EVENT. WE WILL CONTACT THE SPONSOR OF THE EVENT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF CANCELLATION
- METHOD OF PAYMENT WE ACCEPT PAY PAL, SQUARE OR CERTIFIED CHECKS. A 50% NON -REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED ON ALL TRAINING COURSES AND JUDGING. THE REMAINING BALANCE MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
- REQUIREMENTS WE REQUIRE BOOTH SPACE, ELECTRICITY, TABELS, FLOORING, HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, TRAVEL AND MEAL.
- LOGISTICS PROVIDE ALL INFORMATION OF THE EVENT, BOOTH NUMBER OR CLASS NUMBER.
- HOTEL MUST BE AT LEAST A 3* HOTEL. PROVIDE HOTEL CONFIRMATION # AFTER ROOM HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL AND MUST BE ABLE TO CHECK INTO HOTEL UP ON ARRIVAL WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY ANY MONEY.
- TRAVEL FLIGHT DEPARTURE OUT OF MEMPHIS INT’L AIRPORT. PROVIDE AIR FARE CONFIRMATION #.
- MEAL $30 PER DAY (PLEASE CONTACT OFFICE).
- ENDORSEMENT OPPORTUNITY MANUFACTURE PLEASE CONTACT OFFICE, firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYMENTS: Please make a 50% non-refundable/transferrable deposit by contacting office @ email@example.com.
CREATING A MEDIA KIT
Profile Pic - high resolution (use the same one for at least two to three years
Bio - 100 words
Look n Learn class Title and Description (at least two). Tip: structure class for a 60 or 90 min class. If you are selling something, leave room for sale pitches, i.e. beginning, middle, and ending. Finally, create two version  100 words  75 words.
Hands On class Title and a class breakdown (the structure of the class). Decide if you will be providing material, mankin, etc. Finally, create two versions  100 words  75 words.
Logo(s) - (vector/transparent background).
Booking Requirements if needed (Day rate, logistic requirements, cancelation policy, hotel/traveling, etc.). FYI: Most major shows don’t honor educator’s requirements some will offer a free booth and some will make you pay percentage of booth cost or make you pay for booth completely. As a Brand which is more important? The exposure or the money? Finally include all contact info.
Liability Insurance - most major shows require that you have limited liability insurance, (Rain Protection is a good company or you can use your business liability insurance).
Create a 6 month Campaign and run the class that you are most confident about. In reality you will be submitting for major shows at least six months out.
Create a Folder name it “Media Kit” (i.e. Media Kit_AntonioTarrell). Save it in a location that can be easily found.
Save all above information in a “Word” and “PDF” file and name each item (i.e. Bio_AntonioTarrell). Save your profile picture as a “jpeg”.
License - include a copy of your license.
You can “Zip” or “Compress” a final copy of the folder and save it so it can be located easily.
Examples of Antonio Bio and Class Discription
Energetic, passionate, and inspiring, Antonio Tarrell is a true haircutting enthusiast and believes in every hairdressers being successful. Antonio, launched the ANTONIO TARRELL brand in 1994 and the owner of DACurve by Antonio Tarrell, AK Japanese Hitachi shears, and Wrist Wrap. Currently he is the Education Director for Composure Haircare. His education has been seen in the Launch Pad section of the Premiere (Orlando/Birmingham), Bronner Bros, and many more.
Many techniques. One global conversation
If you’re as passionate about cutting hair, this Hands On class with ANTONIO TARRELL Creative Team is designed to allow you to display your creativity in a way that is meaningful and unique. Whether it’s through the use of curve combs, shears or mechanical shears, you’ll hone your skills through this Hands On class which will help you find your creativity— which is elemental to your growth as a professional.
You Will Learn: Our Method (Theory) Our Approach (Educators Demo, 3 cuts) Your Creativity (Mock Demo by You, 3 cuts)
Second Type of class description example using the word "featuring" . (i.e. featuring Kleo Graham).
Contour Cutting with DACurve by Antonio Tarrell featuring Kleo Graham
Renovate, Rejuvenate, and Recreate tonsorial artistry with DACurve by Antonio Tarrell curvature cutting comb. Learn two cutting styles blended together to create a more ergonomic experience while holding the hair with little effort in it's most natural position by exploiting uniform cutting principles when Following DACurve.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org