Day 6 (B)
Full Day Of Leisure
Day 1- Board your flight to Dubai
DAY 2 - Upon arrival at the Dubai International Airport, we meet the English speaking assistant and travel to our hotel. Before check in to the hotel, enjoy a welcome meet and greet cocktail party at the hotel. Tonight, we will be transferred to the Marina for your Dhow Dinner Cruise. Meals: D
Day 3 - After a morning of leisure we head to enjoy The Saffron Brunch at the Atlantis. There's an after party if you think you can hang. Meals: B,L
Day 4 - A fabulous day discovering Dubai, one of the world's most futuristic cities with its dramatic skyline, once a tranquil port of Bedouin traders and pearl divers. Begin with a photo stop at Dubai's signature landmark, Burj Al Arab, the celebrated sail- shaped hotel facing the Persian Gulf. Continue to the Jumeirah Palm, a man-made island, which was built in the shape of a palm tree and houses, residential buildings, villas, and luxury resorts. Drive to the end of the island, to visit the iconic Atlantis, The Palm Hotel. At the hotel, you'll be surrounded by the astonishing aquarium inhabited by thousands of marine species from around the world. Continue on Sheikh Zayed road to visit the world's tallest tower Burj Khalifa. While at the top, a guide will help answer all your questions from your vantage point on level 124 of the building. Free time for lunch in Dubai Mall. Afterwards, drive to the oldest part of the city. The Bastakiya area is where old wind-towered houses of wealthy merchants can still be seen. While in the area, visit the Dubai Museum in the Al Fahidi Fort, which has survived for two centuries. Continue the tour through the cloth markets and end up at the Abras, where local water taxis will take you across the Creek to the area of spice and gold souks. Walk through the bustling alleys of these souks and allow the mystical aromas of numerous spices tantalize your senses. The jewelry on sale, varies from the traditional to the latest designs at amazingly affordable prices. Meals: B
Day 5 - Start off the day with a city tour of the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, also known as the Arabian Jewel. Begin at the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an iconic symbol of Abu Dhabi. Drive through al Bateen area, also known as the Royal and Presidential District. Stop at the Zayed House for a fascinating sneak peek into the life of the late Sheikh Zayed, 'Father of the Nation'. Continue to the Emirates Palace and the Etihad Towers for a photo stop. Continue along the city's glamorous Corniche, with blue waters glittering on one side and shimmering skyscrapers lining the other. At the Breakwater, pause to take photos of the city's fabulous skyline. After lunch (on your own), admire cultural art at the Arab World's first universal museum, the Louvre Abu Dhabi. Head back to Dubai via Yas Island, the home of the F1 Circuit and Ferrari World Theme Park Meals: B
Day 6 - Morning at leisure. Join the thrilling Desert Safari this afternoon Board a 4X4 vehicle in Dubai and head out towards the highest sand dunes of the surreal surrounding desert. Feel the thrill of "dune bashing" as you spiral up and down the enormous golden dunes. Upon your arrival at the Bedouin campsite, you'll be welcomed with traditional Arabic coffee and might have the opportunity to ride a camel. Then, enjoy a barbecue dinner, specially prepared. Later, enjoy a Tanoura dance show, then watch as a captivating belly dancer enchants you with her swirling dances before returning to Dubai. Meals: B, D
Day 7 - Full day of Leisure. We check around 10:30 pm and head to the airport for our early morning flight. Meals: B
Let's talk money!!
PRICING: $3050 based on double occupancy. Book now as space is limited.
Single room supplement $800
$2100 Land Only - Purchase your own air (Land Only passengers responsible for transportation to and from airport/hotel).
Single room supplement $800
$1000 per person with registration to secure space.
$400 per person is non refundable
Balance due on or before July 1, 2020
Payment plans are available
Airfare to Dubai (DXB) international airport is include in these prices from Dulles airport only.
Prices are Per Person Rates based on DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ( 2 in a room)
Airfare from other airports other than Dulles, but it can be arranged
Travel insurance, which is highly recommended
Hotel incidental charges to include but not limited to personal expenses such as room service, phone calls, mini bar consumption or any other services you may charge to your room
Dubai Tourism Fee AED 20 per accommodation, per night, approx. $5 USD per night (subject to change without notice)
Optional excursions not a part of the package
Meals not included in package description
Local transportation not part of the transportation
Items of personal nature
Tips and gratuities for drivers, hotel and restaurant personnel
Terms & Conditions
• All payments made towards this package are considered nonrefundable and nontransferable.
• Final payment is due in FULL on or before July 1, 2020. Payment plans are available for your convenience. After the initial deposit, payments of any amount can be made at any time. However, $1000 must be applied to your account no later than January 1, 2020 regardless of when the first deposit was paid. If final payment is not applied by the final due date, it is assumed you no longer wish to attend and we will not offer any refunds, partial or full. If the final payment is going to be late we kindly ask that this is communicated no later than May 1, 2020. If we are not notified by said date, a $100 late fee will be accessed and will be due with the final payment. Final payment date is non-negotiable.
• A passport valid six (6) months from the date of return is required to travel to the United Arab Emirates. Your passport must not expire before April 11, 2021. We suggest applying for passport services as soon as possible to prevent being denied boarding. This is the sole responsibility of the traveler and no refunds will be issued for failure to comply with this governing regulation.
• Travel insurance is not included in the purchase of the package. However, we do recommend all travelers secure a policy that protects their travel investment. We are able to provide a price quote upon request.
• Full name and birthdates of all travelers must be provided upon booking. In a rare case that a name change needs to be made, a $200 name change fee will be assessed.
• Payments are to be made online via our electronic payment form where we will process your payment and send an invoice with payment applied and balance due.
• Space is very limited and could sell out without notice. The $300 non refundable deposit is the only way to secure your availability and pricing. Furthermore, pricing is subject to change at the discretion of management. Securing your reservation with a deposit is the only means to stop a payment increase on your account.
• Making a deposit for this trip constitutes the acceptance of our terms and conditions