What type of website is right for your organization?
On average, more than 60% of your website traffic will be from a smartphone device.
- Landing Page
- Minimal, simple site (5 pages or less)
- Full website
Breaking it down
The secret to writing effective content is...
1. Understanding who your audience is, what matters to them, and what ticks them off.
2. Writing for one audience at a time, using defined personas and segmented strategies.
Creating visual appeal
According to HubSpot, the brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text, so weaving graphics into your story makes it much more compelling and engaging.
- Photos and videos of those impacted by your mission
- Infographics relaying statistics about your cause
- Vlogs or testimonials from fundraisers, staff, or volunteers
Marketing your site
Social media channels can be a goldmine to increasing your website traffic.
Your website should be home base and all other resources should point potential donors back home.