Beauford T. Anderson
- Fought in attack of the Japanese in 1945.
- Anderson told his men to take cover , as Anderson faced the men alone.
- Andersons bravery caused the enemies to withdraw.
- Anderson killed 25 men, protected his men, and won the battle.
Hubermann and Anderson
- Beauford T. Anderson is a lot like Hubermann . They both posses bravery and courage. They are hard workers and do everything to do the best of their ability. Anderson saved his men, and fought all alone, to protect his people. Hans Hans joined the Nazi party to help protect his family, and got deployed to try and fight for the safety of his family.
Medal of Honor Recipients World War 2. U.S. Army, April 13, 2016 http://www.history.army.mil/moh/wwll-a-f.html