14 ounces (1 can/ 400ml) sweetened condensed milk (fat-free or regular) cold
2 cups (16oz/450 ml ) whipping cream, cold
1. Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold
2. Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form.
3. Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired).
4. Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors and fixing. GO NUTS! experiment and enjoy creating something that is all you.
5. Place in a large resealable container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating.