God's BIG Story
Below are links to the talks given at BCF and links to the BibleProject.com videos we used to present the story overview.
- Creation & Fall Talk by Ian Howard
- Genesis1-11 Video
- Genesis 1-11 Notes
- Israel Part 1 Talk by David Woodman
- Genesis 12-50 Video
- Genesis 12-50 Notes
- Israel part 2 (Andy Barclay-Watt)
- Chronicles Video
- Jesus (Richard Colbrook)
- Gospel of the KIngdom Video
- Church (Andy Green)
- Acts Ch1-12 Video
- Acts Ch 1-7 Notes
- Acts Ch 8-12 Notes
- The Finale! (Nigel Thompson)
- Video & Notes
- 40 Days in the Story. Understand the Big Story of the Bible with this 40-day devotional. Phil Norris expertly guides readers through the essential truths of the Christian faith and helps us to understand our relationship with God more fully.
- Bible Schematic and Videos This link will take you to a page showing a Bible schematic, marked with key points throughout the Bible, if you hover your mouse over the link icons a pop-up will show details of the videos and other resources the link connects to.
- Books of the Bible Journal A great (and inexpensive) booklet to people to engage with Scripture in a variety of ways.
- Making Good Sense of the Bible an introduction to biblical interpretation – ideal for small groups as together you dig deeper and explore the Scriptures.
- Taking Shape - Seeing the Bible whole Find out how the Bible fits together with this six session study guide for small groups.
- David Pawson presents an overview of the Old Testament
- The Big Picture Bible Society course
- The Bible Course An 8-session course helping people explore the world's bestseller.
Going Deeper Resources
- Prof Tom Wright speaking about his '5 acts' model of the Bible's story.
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- The Lost World of Adam and Eve. John H. Walton, Ph.D., is Professor of Old Testament at Wheaton College and also taught at Moody Bible Institute for 20 years. He has used his academic training to focus his attention on comparing the culture and literature of the Bible and the ancient Near East.
- Exploring Genesis 1. Is Genesis a literal account of how creation took place, or a figurative poem revealing the why of creation?
- Exploring Genesis 2. Dr John Walton The Lost World of Genesis 1
- Did they mishear God in the Old Testament? Discussion between Andrew Wilson and Steve Chalke
Created with images by TheAngryTeddy - "microphone audio computer" • rawpixel - "discussion restaurant business"