Please screen yourself for COVID-19 symptoms using the CDC Self-Checker.
- If the result from the checker is “Sounds like you are feeling ok,” please join us.
- If the answer to any of the self-checker questions is YES, please contact our box office at 702-895-2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ticketing options.
If you are joining us, print your ticket at home or access your tickets using your mobile device. Help video below.
Be sure to bring your mask with you.
We strongly encourage you to use the restroom before you arrive.
- Parking is available in the six-floor parking garage near the venues. We encourage you to park as socially distanced as possible. There are disabled parking spaces on each floor nearest the elevators.
- Please arrive as close to your assigned arrival time as possible. Please proceed to your assigned entry door.
- Be aware that entry will not be allowed 30 minutes after the performance start time.
- As a reminder, smoking is prohibited on campus.
- Your mask must be on as you approach the entry door. Be mindful of the social distancing markers on the ground or floor.
- Show your ticket to the usher at the door to be scanned. Please ensure that the QR code or barcode is facing the usher.
- If you must use the restroom, please proceed to the restroom lines immediately upon entering. Restroom capacity is limited and monitored by staff.
- Congregating in the lobby area is not allowed.