PUPILS OF THE WEEK
- Our POW this week are Floyd and Weston for the wonderful start you have made in our classroom. We love how you actively participate in everything we do. Congratulations we are so proud of you.
- Stella for your energy and enthusiasm you displayed during your swimming lessons. What a STAR!
- James for leading the way and being brave in the deep end of the swimming pool and on the boat. What a champion, we are so proud of you.
- Brody for using your manners and showing respect to members of the public while we were at the pool. You are an awesome role model, congratulations
- Alex: This is for your shining Active Light Alex. We’re enjoying seeing you engaged and on task no matter what is going around you. You have certainly stepped up and taken ownership of your learning.
- Ruby J - Ruby J you have been displaying a terrific attitude in reading, your dedication to complete tasks is outstanding. This is due to your constant focus. Kai pai Ruby your literate light blazing bright.
- Tate It was so good to see your Confident light shining so brightly last week in Learning Celebration. You were a fantastic presenter and inspired us about Burrito’s with your speech!
- Evie J you are so helpful in Turama. If ever we need a volunteer for anything your hand flies up and you accept any task with a smile. Thank you Evie!
- Aspen: You have settled into Turama so well! You have very quickly made great friends and we’ve been impressed with your confidence to give everything a go. It’s as though you’ve been with us all year!
- Marie-Anne: Thank you for being my reliable go-to girl during mask making this week. Your attention to detail and patience has been a great help during this project.
- Evie and Marama: For your awesome teamwork during the Rugby World Cup scavenger hunt puzzle. You two were organised, efficient and completed the puzzle with neatness and pride. Way to go girls.
- Eamonn: For your improved determination and swimming stroke during your lessons. It is great seeing you so proud of your effort and achievements in the pool Eamonn.
- Gus, Amelia, Emma, Theo, Madison and Isla – I have been so impressed with your progress and determination during swimming lessons with Jo. You have all been pushing yourselves to the limit with the number of laps you swim, your tumble turns and your competitive dives.
- Tevita: We loved your enthusiasm while preparing for the EPro8 Challenge! You were so self-motivated and did many simulator practises online.
- Juliana: You were the only girl who attended the EPro8 Challenge. You joined in with enthusiasm, determination and great teamwork. Ngā mihi nui.
- Mya: For your amazing focus at swimming and determination to improve your technique. You were a fish Mya! Ngā mihi mahana.
- William and Jade: Wow your numerate lights were on fire this week. Nga mihi nui for your mahi in Maths. We loved how you reflected on your learning, recognised progress and set new goals independently. What a way to take responsibility for your learning!
Touch registrations for Term 4 close next week. Register on school stream (search touch)
Our junior & intermediate mini ballers made the semi-finals (final senior round to be played). Good luck on Monday for the play-offs.
All netball uniforms should be returned to the office before end of term after laundering, thank you.
Registrations are open for Juniors for the 2019/2020 cricket season
Rangers Cricket Club is based at the Moutere Hills Community Centre and welcomes junior players from around the district of all skill levels. This season we are keen to enter junior teams with ages ranging from 5yrs—13yrs with the opportunity to play weekday evenings instead of Saturdays.
If interested, or for more information contact Cindus Recreation Coordinator, Moutere Hills Community Centre, 543 2516/027 358 7233, firstname.lastname@example.org
TENNIS COACHING for Summer
Anyone interested in playing tennis in Term 4, please email Vanessa email@example.com. Lessons will run on Thursdays at Upper Moutere Tennis Club from 3.15pm. Players will be grouped according to age and ability. Spaces are filling quickly!
Piano Lessons; Cushla has some spots available for Piano Lessons in Term 4. Contact her on 5432948