Why I want to intern with Capital One
- Ranked 48th in the 2017 People Magazines Companies That Care rankings.
- They value growth and development in employees.
- Will help me determine if data analytics is something I want to do for a career.
- I believe that I can help Capital One gain the insight it desires into customer behavior and operation performance.
- Paid internship.
- Current Student or UF alum.
- In process of obtaining a Bachelors or higher in business, economics, math, finance, or engineering.
- Experience in Java, Spark, Cloud data movement, and other programming language.
Capital One's CSR
- In 2015 Capital One employees spent more than 366,000 hours volunteering.
- Donated over $46 million to nonprofit organizations.
- Future Edge initiative will provide $150 million in grants to help people prepare for 21st century jobs.