- After falling behind 7-0, Michigan scored on each of its five first-half possessions (three touchdowns, two field goals) to lead 27-10 at halftime.
- Amara Darboh (left) made several acrobatic catches on the way to a career-best 165 yards receiving.
- Michigan is now 69-35-5 all-time against Michigan State, including 20-14-2 on the road.
- The Wolverines are 8-0 for the fourth time in the past 40 years (1986, 1997, 2006, 2016).
- U-M’s 5-0 record in Big Ten play represents its best start to conference play since going 6-0 in 2007.
- Attendance: 75,802