Congratulations, Class of 2019!
Campus & Teacher Awards
This morning, the entire Wayside Schools team gathered to celebrate wins for the year. Congratulations to all of our winners!
- Best Attendance for Spring: Wayside: Eden Park Academy
- Most Improved Attendance for Spring: Wayside: Eden Park Academy
- Lowest Scholar Mobility in Spring: Wayside: Eden Park Academy
- Highest Q12 Score for a Team in Spring: Wayside: Altamira Academy
- Most Improved Q12 Score for a Team in Spring: Wayside Schools Network Operations Team
- Highest Q12 Score for a Leader in Spring: Francisco Garcia, Director of Campus Operations
- Most Growth for a Leader in Spring: Dr. Katherine Fugate, Director of Special Education
Overall All Means All winners for each school and the entire network were also announced.
- Overall Winner for Wayside Schools: Diana Diez, Wayside: Altamira Academy
- Wayside: Altamira Academy: Diana Diez
- Wayside: Eden Park Academy: Lisa Haydt
- Wayside: REAL Learning Academy: Maritza Gladyn
- Wayside: Sci-Tech Middle School: Jennifer Pennington
- Wayside: Sci-Tech High School: Matthew Payne
- Network Support Team: Fernando Suarez