Sandip Mehta is a primary care physician, amateur color & monochrome Olympus photographer, happy traveler, idea💡engineer, music synesthete and self-taught digital artist in Texas🤠
- Aloha! First you should know that I'm a happy🤗guy who lives a peaceful zen life guided by compassion, kindness and intellect. My friends just call me MEHTA. You can too!
- He holds degrees in Astronomy from the University of Texas in Austin and Medicine from the University of North Texas Health Science Center—Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Doctor Mehta has been practicing Medicine for over twenty years.
- The Wheel of Time is a series of high fantasy novels written by the late American author Robert Jordan. I won The Wheel of Time - A Memory of Light charity auction in 2011 and was written into the final book as a named character, Sandip. I am a Lieutenant with the Band of the Red Hand and also a skilled hedge-doctor. Sandip helps take and hold the west gate when Talmanes and the Band go to rescue the dragons in the city of Caemlyn. [ Wheel of Time Wiki at Fandom ] [ Encyclopaedia WoT ]. I wonder if I should audition to play my own character in the new Amazon Prime Wheel of Time TV series? 🤔
- I am an Idea💡Engineer. This means I enjoy deep thinking, designing algorithms and wielding cognitive🤓computational syllogistic epistemology to create projects that explore new ideas.
- MEHTA is an avid prolific photographer who has taken over 48,000 photos all over the USA and India. His photographic passions include 🌸Flower and 🦁Animal Portraiture in full bright sunlight☀️
- He is a self-taught digital photo artist using Adobe Photoshop as a complex algorithmic image calculator and Corel Painter for its cloning & auto painting features, delightful brushes and surface texture tools.
- My artistic eye awakened after discovering The Digital Renaissance (Old Master Techniques in Painter and Photoshop) by Carlyn Beccia. This amazing book changed my life!
s.MEHTA 🖌 presents
~ Corel Painter Photo Artist ~
STUDIO*XEPHON is my love-song to the lyrical beauty of the natural world, expressed through the 'painting lens' of my camera united with a reimagining of classical High Renaissance artistry. As a self-taught photographer and digital artist, I am enamored by the paintings of Caravaggio, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Rembrandt and Vincent van Gogh. I endeavor to skillfully blend together aspects of the canonical modes of Sfumato, Chiaroscuro and Unione into each of my large format contrasted paintings which originate with my own thoughtfully composed personal photography. The captivating paintings are delightfully imperfect and never quite finished.
See the history of all my Xephon Paintings at the Mehta Museum of Xephon Art
...Paint the branch well, and you hear the wind🎐
—The Book of Zen: The Path to Inner Peace by Eric Chaline