To stay at this amazing hotel visit the website below.
The Jumeirah Vittaveli hotel includes of a Direct access to lagoon, Slide from elevated balcony into lagoon, Private infinity edge pool, Overwater hammocks, Sunken indoor bath and rain shower, Complimentary access to Wi Fi and broadband, Widescreen Interactive HD LCD smart, TV Adjustable mood lighting with motion-control function. It consists of 277 square metres and an ocean view of the Maldives. This hotel is made for two adults and two children (below the age of 12 years) or three adults. Private in-villa Bar. The hotel provides you with free breakfast but not dinner
The room itself has a Hairdryer, Ironing facilities, Coffee and tea making facilities, Nespresso machine, Availability of baby cots, Complimentary newspaper, in-room security safe.
To stay for 4 nights at this luxury hotel it will cost you USD $1,430.00 (AUS $1,991.35)
5 activities to do around Jumeirah Vittaveli
1. Guided Snorkeling from Dive Boat: Are you ready to explore a wonderland of marine-life below the waves? Your guided snorkeling trip will take you to 2 separate reefs to witness a sample of the treasures that Maldives has on offer - from Mantas and Sting Rays to Turtles and innumerable species of colorful and intriguing marine life. Underwater photo-shoots can be arranged on request, to document your trip.
2. Underwater Scooters: Fantastic Discovery of the Underwater World. Fun, easy and safe. The single or twin scooters, can be driven alone and exhibit a fantastic manoeuvrability that will enable you to explore the underwater wonders of the atolls around Male.
3. Skull Fishing: We are here to provide a thrilling adventure that anyone can enjoy whether you are new or a pro angler. We target the monsters of the Maldivian sea including GT, Tuna, Wahoo, Sailfish and Marlin. Full day, half day and quarter day options are available. All fishing equipment are provided, so all you need is some sun lotion and a good camera and you are good to go for your Maldivian adventure!
4. Fenesse restaurant: Experience the taste of classic and contemporary French cuisine at this fine dining restaurant set in a breathtaking over-water location. Enjoy the scenic view as you feast on fresh seafood and meat delicacies prepared by our dedicated team of professional chefs.
5. 2-hour Submarine tour from Malé: Take a 45-minute submarine tour of the underwater world of the Indian Ocean while visiting Male in the Maldives. Ride in air-conditioned comfort for as the German-built passenger submarine descends to about 100 feet (30 meters) below the surface, allowing you to see colourful fish and coral reef. The submarine can carry up to 50 passengers and you have a choice of four departure times for the 2-hour tour, which includes port pickup and drop-off.