At a Glance
- 8 acres
- 29 guest units plus 1 longer term cottage rental
- Workshop and Storage
- Laundry building with up to date commercial equipment, slop sink and storage
- Main lodge building with reception lobby, guest dining room/lounge with wood burning fireplace
- Firepits, picnic tables, croquet, bocce ball, badminton, and a half mile walking trail around the property
- Public water/sewer for the lodge and 29 units; septic for the cottage property
This is a very well maintained property and very strong, financially viable business. Currently a seasonal operation May-October but could remain open year round. Financials provided with signed non-disclosure agreement to qualified buyers.
The original cottages were built circa 1915 and the motel was built in 1971, with a second story added in 1972. In 1975, 6 more cabins (built in 1915 )were added to the land. At some point during the 1990s, the owner at the time moved the individual cabins onto shared foundations with a common roof. In May 2017, the current owners finished the 6 cabins that were unfinished at the time they purchased, and turned them into 4 beautifully designed, spacious cabins.
- Built in: circa 1915/1971/1975
- Lot size: 8 acres of woodlands (Lot U16-001 & 002)
- Guest units: 30 (29 plus 1 longer term vacation rental apartment)
- Wood fireplace in guest dining room and owner's living room
- Public water/sewer (the garage/apartment is on septic)
- Gravel driveway can accommodate 35-40 cars
- Two car detached garage (with rental apartment above)
- Exterior: wood clapboard
- Roof: composition shingle
- Flooring: hardwood, laminate, carpet
- Heating: individual heat/air units; main building hot water baseboard; propane fueled (and propane cooking)
- Water heater: off heating system, oil fueled
- Zoning: Commercial
The owner's quarters is located upstairs in the main lodge and offers a spacious 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment with huge open living and dining room with wood burning fireplace and a brand new kitchen in 2016. There's a lovely sitting room where the two story windows are in the front. A bit reminiscent of a treehouse perched high up. It's a magical place to watch the snowfall while curled up with a book, relaxing in the off season!