With this project we were supposed to create a Rube Goldberg machine. The machine had to create 5 sounds. Each person was supposed to create a part of the project. When creating our parts we were not allowed to communicate in person. The only communication we had was online.
- Fit in a 2 ft x 2 ft x 2 ft space
- Must use recycled materials
- The machine must have a minimum of 5 steps. There is no maximum
- The machine must run for no more than two (2) minutes per run.
- Any loose or flying objects must remain within the set boundaries of the machine. This includes, but is not limited to, sand, drops of water, slivers of balloon, and other “small” objects. Steam and other gasses are exempt from this rule.
- Electrical components can be used.