analysts work on multiple projects that differ based on the needs of the participants and the skills of the student.
"I was interacting with entrepreneurs, giving my opinion at meetings, and working to develop and implement strategies that met the needs of the program's participants."
- George Zindel, IV La Salle University
additionally, analysts have the opportunity to manage and mentor high school students whom work within the entrepreneur mentoring program.
"... working within the amazing environment and culture at UIF, where everyone is willing to teach, learn, and share advice, I have grown my skills, both socially and professionally."
- Sravya Basvapatri, Westchester East High School
examples of projects that analysts completed in fall 2017:
- Creation of website for The Woman's Report
- Doubled social media followers for GradeBoost
- Completed a chapter agreement for The Weekly Fight