Sr. | 6-8 | MB | Lockport, Ill.
- Led Conference Carolinas and ranked 14th in NCAA Division I with an average of 1.10 blocks per set.
- Third in the league with an attack percentage of .354, a mark that ranked 15th nationally.
- His .354 attack percentage ranks seventh in program history.
- Going into his senior season 22 blocks away from breaking the Tornado all-time block record.
Sr. | 6-7 | MB | Loma Linda, Calif.
- Ranked 11th in Conference Carolinas with 12 solo blocks and 18th with 56 total blocks.
- Posted career-high seven blocks at Lees-McRae.
leo de quadros
So. | 6-0 | L | Plantation, Fla.
- Appeared in 16 matches, 37 sets.
- Accounted to 70 digs for an average of 1.89 digs per set.
- Posted his career-high of nine digs five times, including twice in the Conference Carolinas Men's Volleyball Championship.
Sr. | 6-7 | S | Yucaipa, Calif.
- Appeared in six matches, including eight sets.
- Dished out a career-high 31 assists in a win over Bluefield College on March 17.
- Added five digs and a block in the win over Bluefield.
So. | 6-4 | OH | Peoria, Ariz.
- Appeared in 17 matches, 50 sets for the Tornado.
- Accounted for 60 kills, averaging 1.20 per set.
- Career-high of six kills came at Lees-McRae.
2019 schedule highlights
Season/Home Opener | January 11 vs. #7 Lewis University - 7:30 pm
Conference Carolinas Opener | January 22 vs. Lees McRae College - 7:00 pm
Outrigger Resorts Invitational | March 7 at Hawaii, March 8 vs. Pepperdine, March 9 vs. Ball State; Honolulu, Hawai'i
Conference Carolinas Men's Volleyball Championship | Quarterfinals - April 13 ; Semifinals - April 18 ; Final - April 19