- used tissue box
- paper (could be tissue paper, tinfoil, construction paper, wrapping paper, anything works!)
- markers or any other drawing material or paint
- glue or tape
- any materials you can find in your house, be creative, anything can be an art material
- Everyone is feeling a little bit worried right now so lets make a monster that can eat up your fears!
- Use paper or paint to cover your tissue box in any color or pattern you like (you can use paper or paint, it us up to you!)
- Give you monster some silly eyes and big teeth (is there anything unusual in your house that would make good eyes or teeth?)
- What else does your monster need? You could give it arms, legs, wings, antennae, extra eyes, a tongue, spikes or polka dots.
- Give your worry monster a name!
- Write your worries on a piece of paper and let your monster eat them right up!