I'm so happy to present to you my proposal for your getaway to Spain and Italy. I've taken into account your wishes for this escape:
- Opportunity to experience local cultures and cuisines
- Hotels that are walkable for exploration and include breakfast in the stay
- Visit to a Spanish beach town and Cinque Terre in Italy
You'll depart Dulles the evening of September 11th and fly nonstop to Barcelona. You'll arrive early the next morning and be met by a driver for private transfer to your hotel.
Grand Hotel Central
Your standard room features:
- Two Twin Beds or King Size Bed (Subject to availability)
- Complimentary minibar (replenished daily) with soft drinks and snacks
- Complimentary tea and infusions set
- Free broadband Wi-Fi
- Rainshower system by Grohe
- Loewe TV from 32” with more than 100 international TV channels
- Media Hub (to plug all your devices to the high quality image & sound TV set)
You'll spend the first two days of your honeymoon relaxing and strolling the beach. On the 14th, you'll enjoy priority access to the Sagrada Familia, where you'll have a 1.5 hour tour of the historic modernist masterpiece.
On September 15th, you'll transfer to the airport where you'll fly nonstop to Florence.
You'll explore Florence on your own for a couple of days. Be sure to tour the Uffizi, and visit the Duomo and Accademia. On the 17th, you'll take a small-group Cinque Terre day trip with wine tastings and a three-course seafood lunch.
On September 18th, you'll transfer to Santa Maria Novella station where you'll board a train for Rome.
Hotel Dei Mellini
You'll love your suite overlooking the hotel's inner courtyard. Quiet and welcoming with orange, beige and green interiors, it has a large double bedroom, a desk and plenty of space for your personal effects, ample drawers, and a closet in the adjacent hallway. The living room has a sofa bed with a French mattress, a big table on which you can enjoy room service breakfast in the privacy of your room when you wake up in the morning. There are two bathrooms, one for the double room and one for the living room, each with bathrobes and amenity kits especially designed for Hotel dei Mellini.