Do you feel the need to slow down, release physical tension, and breathe deeply to regain your connection with your inner self? Do you dream of disconnecting and recharging your batteries? Are you experiencing signs of exhaustion, sleeplessness and burnout? Would you like to take the first steps on the path to holistic health and a life-changing experience? If so, we've selected the perfect place for you to rejuvenate, reinvigorate, renew and relax...a 17th-century monastery and hospital turned luxury wellness hotel.
A haven of peace, health and wellness located in the heart of Old Québec, the Monastère des Augustines occupies the historic wings of the Hôtel-Dieu de Québec monastery (1639), the site of the first hospital on the continent, north of Mexico. The hotel is an oasis of calm and healing, featuring mindfulness classes, organic meals, and bodywork treatments.
YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED TO ENTER CANADA
- 6 nights accommodations in a Contemporary Room with private bathroom at Le Monastere Augustines including all taxes and fees
- Private roundtrip transfers between Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB) and Le Monastere
- Welcome Reception at Le Monastere with lite bites and assorted beverages and wine
- Daily Vitality Breakfast including tax and service charges
- 5 class sessions (one per day, you choose)
- Private guided museum and heritage site tour
- Private 60-minute Tibetan Bowl Concert in the 1695 Historical Vaults
- Private 60-minute Handpan Concert
- Private 60-minute Medicinal Herbs & Teas and Aromatherapy Workshop
- Two private dinners at Le Monastere including tax and service charges
- Your choice of one 60-minute massage at Le Monastere (gratuities not included)
- Day at Strom Nordic Spa (full thermal circuit)
- Sisterhood Travels Escorts
- Deluxe Sisterhood T-Shirt
June 5, 2022
Depart from local gateway where you will board your flight for Quebec City, Canada. We've arranged for private transfers to pick you up and take you to our beautiful retreat for the week.
Everyone will be arriving on different flights from all over the country so feel free to check-in to your incredible accommodations for the next 6 nights - Le Monastere des Augustines, have some lunch or refreshment in their cafe, and stroll the area and explore independently. This evening, we'll meet for a welcome reception in our private banquet room at Le Monastere with lite bites and assorted beverages, including wine.