Affordable Interest Free Payment Plans
The only bad part of a boudoir session is narrowing down your images- it's darn near impossible! Use our super easy payment plan and buy #allthethings!
So, how does it work?
About one to two weeks after your photo session, you'll come back to the studio for your ordering appointment. This is when you'll view your images (heeeeey!) and decide what you'd like to bring home with you. Heads up- choosing can be TOUGH.
- You'll pay your session fee up front just like normal.
- After your session, you'll have your ordering appointment. Once you've selected your images and products and decided you're going to do a payment plan, you'll pay a 20% down payment that day.
- Payment plans are ONLY available on orders of $1000 or more.
- Choose from bi-weekly or monthly payments, automatically withdrawn on the 1st or 15th- whichever is better for you!
- You will need 2 payment methods, a primary and a backup, to be on file.
- You can choose the length of your plan, up to 6 months total (including the down payment).
- Once your balance is paid in full, I'll get your products ordered from my labs. They'll be in your hot little hands in up to 4 weeks (usually sooner, but plan for 4 weeks just to be safe).
- A few housekeeping bits: late payments are subject to a 30% (of payment due) late fee penalty AND 10% (of payment due) penalty for each day they remain unpaid. Should you miss two payments, your images will be archived and a $150 archival fee must be paid before they can be removed from archive. All payments are non refundable, should you decide to stop paying towards your balance, all payments are forfeited and no refunds will be issued.
Jen Needham Photography accepts debit, all major credit cards, and even Paypal Credit. Credit or PayPal Credit is strongly encouraged because you can pay off your balance to JNP immediately, get your products sooner rather than later, and privately pay it off at your own leisure!
Ready to book your session?