So rather than calling this my pricing guide, I prefer to call it an investment guide. Over time the value of your memories will only appreciate, making your photos priceless.
- 6 hours of photography coverage
- 400 photos
- 8 hours of photography coverage
- 600 photos
- 10 hours of photography coverage
- 800 photos
While Jeremiah does an amazing job alone, there are a number of benefits to adding a 2nd shooter: You'll receive more photos with more angles. The photographers can split up during the prep so you can get ready at the same time. The 2nd shooter can cover the cocktail hour while you are out taking portraits. You'll also receive better coverage during the reception. * A 2nd shooter is recommended if the reception will have more than 200 guests.
* All packages consist of Jeremiah providing coverage for at least the time allotted, and include high resolution digital negatives, an online hosting gallery and ZIP file. All photos are edited for exposure and color. ** Photo quantities are approximate
- 2 hour session
- 60-100 photos delivered
Why an engagement session?
Engagement sessions are about celebrating your love and life together, but also, it's a chance to "unlearn" how you've previously taken photos. Aside from having photos of the two of you, this session is is the best time to get to know everyone. You, the photographer, and the camera. You’ll quickly get a feel for how subtle direction is used to capture you naturally.
The wedding day shooting goes so much quicker and smoother if everyone is comfortable and knows what to expect.
- 2 hour photo session
- 60 to 100 photos delivered
- Hourly coverage for individual athletes or entire teams